Nutrition Therapy for all medical conditions including: Anti-aging, Gastrointestinal conditions, Heart disease, Elevated lipids: cholesterol, LDL, and triglycerides, Depressed HDL, Osteoporosis, Osteopenia,
Female concerns: infertility, PMS, menopause, Thyroid disorders, High blood pressure, Prostate conditions, Arthritis, Irritable bowel syndrome, ADD/ADHD, Diabetes, Food allergies or sensitivities, Celiac disease, Chronic fatigue, Crohn’s disease,
Ulcerative colitis, Memory loss, Autism, Lyme’s disease, Weight control, Auto-immune dysfunction, Fibromyalgia, Cancer, Digestive disorders, and many more.
Mary Sue Sanderson, RD, LD
I am dedicated to providing exceptional holistic healthcare and health education to men, women, and children. Although I specialize in women’s health issues, I work to facilitate greater well-being overall.
I welcome you with warmth and authenticity, and am here to offer guidance, knowledge and support as you take the next steps on your health journey.
- Nutrition counseling
- Organic whole food supplements
- Gentle botanical herbals
- Dietary guidance
- Stress management
- Cleansing and detoxification
- Medication and nutrient interactions analysis
- Laboratory result analysis
- Individualized health programs: reports provided to your doctor and yourself including a nutrition analysis of your food records, evaluating nutritional weaknesses, and creating a customized eating and supplementation plan.
The program also explores personal lifestyle routines and the impact on your overall health.
|© Copyright 2011, Be Healthy! Nutrition Consultation Services LLC, North Hampton, NH & Hudson, NH|